Our next guest is a board-certified anesthesiologist working both in academic/private hospitals in Los Angeles. She is an entrepreneur, an author and a mother of two and a wife. Where does she find the time?
In an attempt to raise money for her start-up, she accepted the challenge and opportunity to compete as a castaway on the hit reality TV show Survivor. She was on the hit TV show during season 5 of Shark Tank.
Edna has written three children’s books which celebrate cultural and racial diversity.
Outside of the operating room, Edna attempts to balance work, life, and being mother/wife. I bet she has some tips we all could use for work-life balance.
Please help me welcome Dr. Edna Ma!
In this podcast you will:
- Learn Edna's different views on debt from residency to now.
- Discover her influences on money and how her unique childhood affects how she handles money today.
- Acquire her view on what financial freedom is to her and her family.
- Learn how creatively juggled her anesthesiology career and her side hustle.
- Find out why she calls her Survivor experience "creative financing!"(HINT: You won't believe this story)
For all the show notes, transcription and more, check out the podcast website at http://doctorfreedompodcast.com/