Every so often, I like to let you know about an interesting, helpful book I read. The most recent one is a 650 page behemoth focused on health, wealth, and wisdom.
I pounded all the way through it- read every single page- all 650 of them.
It features all-stars, movie stars, billionaires, millionaires, and a whole bunch of other people I never heard of.
There are some things I really didn't like, but there are also some super awesome pearls of wisdom.
It is written by none other than Tim Ferriss.
Find out what I said in the podcast.
In this podcast, you will...
- Discover the section of the book that I really didn't like and thought was kind of weird
- How I was challenged in one area of my health (Hint: This doesn't involve food or exercise)
- Learn about the mindset tools that I am personally using and some others that I will use in the future, including a meditation podcast that I listen to regularly
- Discover the 'Jar of Awesome' and how I want to use it for my family & I
- Learn what my two favorite interviews were within the book and what I gained out of them
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast