As various folks follow Robert Kiyosaki and the rich dad, poor dad books and seminars, many folks become interested in investing in things outside of the norm.
So, we’re going to spend some time digging into that.
Our next guest is a lifelong entrepreneur. He started his first business at age 11! Now he is the owner of an 8 figure real estate empire, multiple black belter, and sought after financial consultant.
What is interesting about him is that he built a 5 million dollar Net Worth in his 20's, lost it, and I am told has almost completely rebuilt his wealth in the last 12 months!
He particularly enjoys sharing the lessons he learned- and the things he wishes someone had told him before he got started.
Please help me welcome Damion Lupo of Total Control Financial.
In this podcast, you will…
- Discover how this business owner went from broke to rich to broke to rich again
- How his first business venture as a kid set him up for real estate (Hint: It has to do with video games)
- Learn about the difference between wholesale and retail and how it impacts the way you buy and sell real estate
- Discover how he used owner financing when he was broke to find his first real estate investment (This is really interesting, he helped bail out someone who was about to be foreclosed on)
- How his leverage and impatience and lifestyle killed his net worth
- Learn the lesson he discovered about the circle of people around him & how it effected his wealth
- Join us in an interesting conversation of when you should use leverage and when you should get rid of the leverage
- How his mission incorporates into his definition of financial freedom and how he is tracking it
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
Get A Free Copy of Damion's Book by Clicking here: www.totalcontrolfinancial.com/dave