S2 Episode 46- Part One- 7 Lessons from The Doc Outside The Box- A Physician Fireside Chat with Dr. Nii Darko
Welcome back to our monthly fireside chat with a physician to get to know their journey, their joys, and their struggles with finances and outside of finances.
This show is not always about actionable content. It is however a chance for you to see behind the curtains, to walk in another person’s shoes and experience their lives.
Our next guest has not only been a physician, but is also exploring the question… what else am I besides a doctor? Where more value can I add to the world?
A little bio on him… he is practicing, full-time, board-certified trauma surgeon. He is a fellow podcaster. He is a new York knick fanatic, but isn’t a fan of phil jackson.
Even more, He has a passion for whole life insurance. Nah, just kidding, he doesn’t but we’ll talk about that.
Beyond all of that stuff, he has a passion beyond medicine. He is breaking outside the barriers.
I know he has a ton of wisdom to share with us and with no further adieu…
Please help me welcome Dr. Nii Darko, THE Doc Outside the Box….
In part one of this podcast, you will discover...
- How his parents transformed into his heroes & how that influenced his financial choice of medicine
- The TV show that inspired his heart & spirit to desire to become a physician
- How whole life insurance shaped his view of financial advice & the horrible mistakes he made that started in a nightclub
- Learn about the difference between whole life & term life insurance
- Discover the pink price tag on DI