You've spent all this time and energy and effort building up your assets and slashing your debt.
Now... how do you protect it?
Our next guest is an expert at it!
Brian T. Bradley, Esq. was selected to the Lawyers of Distinction List Three (3) Years in a row 2018, 2019, & 2020, Super Lawyers Rising Star List 2015, nominated to Americas's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators List, nominated to the 2017 Law Firm 500 Award.
He represents Self-Made Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes, Business Owners, Medical Doctors, Real Estate Investors, those investing in cashflowing properties, and HNW Families.
In this podcast, you will discover...
- How Brian discovered law (and the not-perfect time that he got out of law school) and pivoted into litigation
- How he made it day-to-day while he was doing pro-bono cases
- What kind of asset protections residents, fellows, and newly practicing physicians should be aware of
- When retirement plans do NOT work for asset protection and how they can be limited in protection
- What the differences are between revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Specific kinds of trusts that are the best for specific states and what you need to know