S3, Episode 13- [Physician Fireside Chat]- Dr. Marion Mass- Part One- 3 Reasons Why Family & Medicine Mix (and also Cow Manure)
Do you want to double ot triple the amount of time that you can spend with your family?
Our next guest is a physician and is more involved in advocacy for physicians and about 1,000 other activities more so than any other person I’ve ever seen.
To give you a small sample- she is a pediatrician at the children’s hospital of Philadelphia, she is a board member of physicians working together, she is on the editorial board of the Doylestown Intelligencier, and she is the co-founder and executive VP of The Practicing Physicians of America.
I can’t wait to hear about her journey!
Please help me welcome Dr. Marion Mass.
In this part one of this podcast, you will discover...
- Why a 'farm girl' raised around Mennonites believes that manure shoveling helps you in life
- Where she believes common sense can come from & how it applies to parents
- How slaughtering pigs and a female doctor influenced her to enter into medicine
- Discover how she lived on $9,000 a year and saved $2,000 a year during medical school
- Learn about the emotional moment she changed directions in her medical career & abandoned her fellowship
- Discover her time hacks to save money and spend time with the family
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast