S4 Episode 12-”Taking Wise and Necessary Risks”-Enjoying Life with David Stein from Money for the Rest of Us
Welcome back my friends to the latest episode of Freedom Formula for Physicians' Podcast. I'm honored to have a guest on here with us today that has tons of experience in podcasting. With over 6 million downloads of his podcast and an accomplished career in the financial world, he is now enjoying life, traveling the world, and helping people with financial issues and questions. Please help me welcome David Stein of Money for Rest of Us.
In this podcast episode you will:
- Be motivated to not just settle with getting by
- Learn how to think "forward" as our economy is always changing
- Hear David's story of starting with nothing and moving to prosperity based on moving his thoughts to actions and taking necessary risks
- Discover David's formula for how his podcast is growing-it involves investing in his listeners and giving away resources for FREE
- Learn what some of the biggest financial pitfalls can be
- Be motivated to develop a lifestyle business after retiring, especially if you retire early
Resources mentioned in this episode:
If you are confused about this tax stuff and you want the latest copy of the Tax Reduction Prescription and that calculator I was talking about in January, there's no better time to grab that then right now! Text LESSTAXES to 44222.
Remember, make sure to slash your debt, slash your taxes, and live a liberated lifestyle.