S4, Episode 20-It’s time to say “Enough is enough” to Student Debt with Nii Darko from Docs Outside The Box
Welcome to another episode of Freedom Formula for Physician's Podcast. I'm excited to have a repeat guest, Nii Darko, from Doc's Outside The Box, on today's episode. He's sharing the excitement of paying off not only his student debt, but his wife's also. Combined they shared $662,000 of debt. He shares about how he and his wife early on were paying more into their cash value plans than into their student loans, and that the frustration of that lead them to say "enough is enough".
In this podcast you will:
- Discover why if you're married, working with your spouse as a team to combine and slay your "debt dragon" together is the best strategy
- Learn how surrendering their cash value life insurance helped Nii and his wife pay off a significant amount of their debt
- Uncover a great method to paying off your debts by categorizing
- Discover the sacrifices Nii and his wife made to pay down their debts
- Hear Nii's thoughts on how he feels the medical field is changing
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Text DOCBOOK to 44422 for exclusive offers on my latest book, The Young Physician's Guide to Money & Life with over $100 of bonuses. If you have questions or want to share your story, I'd love to hear from you. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my website www.doctorfreedompodcast.com.
Thank you for joining us for Freedom Formula for Physician's Podcast-a podcast dedicated to help you slash you debt, slash your taxes, and live a liberated lifestyle.