Our next guest is the CEO of Golden Tax Relief, an organization helping individuals and businesses with wage garnishments, delinquent tax returns, bankruptcy, and more.
He takes the time to carefully review each unique case and develops a thorough plan that will resolve tax problems quickly and efficiently.
He felt it was important to open Golden Tax Relief because of his own past experiences with the IRS. In 2012, he had his identity stolen, and someone tried to file his taxes without his knowledge. It took several years, letters, and calls to the IRS, he finally got it straightened out. But what a mess!
As an Enrolled Agent, he knew how the IRS worked, and yet it was extremely frustrating to know what
needed to be done and be unable to get their help. He could only imagine how someone who doesn’t know or understand the IRS must feel. Dealing with the IRS can be terrifying for someone who has never had to do that before.
Please help me welcome Mr. Ben Golden to the podcast!
In this podcast, you will...
- Discover what led Ben to starting a tax preparation business and then sell it
- Learn the difference between a pro-active CPA and a bean counter
- Listen to common problems that people have with the IRS and how it happens
- Discover the "board" tax deduction which might lead to tax savings of thousands of dollars
- Learn about the pros and cons of the home office deduction