Our next guest is a periodontist. He was a solo practitioner who asked himself some key questions that changed his direction.
- What if I became injured? ( I like to ski and play tennis!)
- What if I became disabled?
- What if burnout started to set in?
These concerns made him take a hard look at our financial future and he realized that something needed to be done.
Now he's learned how to build multiple streams of passive income so that slowly but surely he's replacing his active income each year.
In this episode, you will discover:
- His first job that taught him the value of hard work
- How he has transitioned from a scarcity mindset to an abundant mindset
- Why he bought the building he practices in back in 2008
- What he believes you should focus on first
- How he got into real estate
- Learn the 3 key questions that Jeff asks to uncover good sponsors
- A FREE guide that will teach you what you need to do to get started in creating passive income with real estate.
- Jeff's Blog: https://www.debtfreedr.com/