Welcome back to the latest episode of The Freedom Formula for Physicians Podcast.
I’ve been listening to quote a few other podcasts lately. One in particular is focused on dentists. What’s fascinating to me as I listen and learn from these dental entrepreneurs is how much they are focused on having a steady stream of patients that aren’t referrals from other clinicians.
I really believe that the most financially successful physicians in the future are going to be those that are less reliant on reimbursements and more reliant on their own brand. From what I’ve seen so far, these physicians seem to have far more control over their time and their financial freedom.
So, today, I’d like to empower you with information to help you do this. You my friend are the captain of your ship, in control of your destiny.
Our guest today has been focused on business development with a healthcare, tech generated focus throughout his whole career.
He’s been working in and around physicians for over a decade and has seen what is successful and what is not.
What’s really awesome about his current company is that they are focused on patient acquisition, reputation management, & retention marketing specifically for physicians.
So, let’s dive on in. I know we’re going to learn a ton today.
Please help me welcome Matt Pierce from Patient Pop.
In this podcast, you will...
- Learn why a hospital based physician could (& probably should) utilize a system like this
- Discover the 3 most important components of physician marketing
- Learn how PatientPop proactively helps physicians collect reviews that are fantastic & in addition get constructive criticism from pissed off patients [without hurting your rep online]
In the BONUS whole unedited interview...
- Learn the difference between ZocDoc & PatientPop
- Discover the pros and cons of this SaaS (software as a service) & what you give up
- Learn why a holistic marketing approach may be better
- How their system works & where it could help your practice
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast