Have you ever wondered if you are getting screwed by your credit cards?
Could there be a better deal available?
How can you compare one card versus another?
What happened to me recently is that I was forced to think more about this when a regular listener sent me an e-mail. I was intrigued by the question and dug into some research.
I was really happy with the resources I found in the process. Plus... it forced me to look at my own spending habits and made me question if I am going about money the right way.
Have you ever felt that way?
In this podcast, you will discover...
- Listen to the frightening e-mail I received from a regular listener
- How you should think about credit cards & compare rewards
- The website I use to analyze credit cards & discover why I think it is so awesome
- Why I believe credit is better than debit (Hint: It's due to an 8 letter word)
- Why we don't need to budget & how to work around it
- What I learned about my money habits in a quiz
For all the show notes, transcription and more, check out the podcast website at http://doctorfreedompodcast.com/